Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Guest Designer | Lisa



Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week!

Welcome
Lisa from 


"I'm Lisa, and I live in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, with my husband and 2 young sons.  I've always been fairly crafty, starting out with knitting and embroidery as a child.  Then 6 years ago, after a normal full term pregnancy, we had a stillborn son.  For a few months I went to pieces, work (kindly) offered me voluntary redundancy as I couldn't have gone back and eventually I needed something to fill my days while our eldest son was at school.  I wandered into Hobbycraft, picked up a card making magazine and the obsession began!  I think I was convinced making my own cards would actually save us money, but I dread to think how much I've spent over the years!  Cardmaking has kept me going though when I've had some very low days, so it's been worth every penny, and I now have a great 'hobby' that I don't think I'll ever get bored of."

Product used
Surfing Jimmie
Surfing Jimmie
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Lisa!!!!!


0 comments on "Guest Designer | Lisa"