Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Meet our two newest designers


 
Hi all,
I am thrilled to be able to welcome our two newest designers...

First we have Ria who is joining our Digital Delights Design Team
 

My name is Ria van Son, I live in a small town in The Netherlands with my hubby (this year we will celebrate 30 years together) and I am a SAHM to Seven our 6 year old English Cocker spaniel who is a handful of trouble hahahaha guess that is why she picked me as her mommy guess she felt that I was up to no good to if I get the chance ;) hehehehe
I used to sculpt fantasy figures out of polymer clay but CTS made that to hard at the end so I found a new love in making cards. I love playing with my stamps and papers and if I get the chance I am up in my purple craftroom ALL DAY :) 
Visit Ria at her blog The Purpelicious Kingdom

Next we have Colleen joining our Paper Piecing Team and she will be creating with us bi-weekly along with Jennifer

I am a single Mom to 5 kiddos (Dylan-10, Austin-6, Maddie-will be 5 in Aug, & the twins Joey & Jessie will be 4 in Sept)
Joey has Autism, and I try to be a good advocate for awareness.
I scrapbook & paper piece for a living. Yup, this is how I feed my crew! :) I went to school for Psychology and ended up playing with paper & glue!
I have been paper piecing for almost 3 years, but scrapbooking for about 10. It's been my main job for about 2 years now.
Visit Colleen at here blog CBC Scrapbooking

 
Photobucket
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments on "Meet our two newest designers"

Creative M on July 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM said...

Congrats to you both!!! Yiippee!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥