Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hostess Monday With Susan



Good Morning to you its Susan here and its my pleasure to welcome you to Hostess Monday.  I have something new  (for me) that I have tried that I would like to share with you today.  Its a surprise pop-up card which I made following a tutorial here on Splitcoaststampers by Beate Johns.  There are a lot of pictures and they aren't too good as I found it difficult to photo!

 

I have used the following Digital Delights products:

Flower Power Daisy available here


 Spring Fling Digital Paper Pack available here



Spring Sentiments Set available here


When you pull the tab here is what happens, first a picture of the top:


Here is picture of the lower part:


And a side shot:


This was a really fun card to make and was not very difficult but the overall effect looks really good.  

Thank you so much for calling in to see me - until the next time, take care xx
 
Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments on "Hostess Monday With Susan"

Denise @ kc242 on July 29, 2013 at 8:09 AM said...

Cute tutorial. I haven't seen that one before and will have to try it out!
Denise

wendy hall on July 29, 2013 at 9:31 AM said...

This is great Susan and a fab tutorial!
Hugs
Wendy