Followers

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hostess Monday With Shell!


Well today its my turn to show you something I have created using Wendy (Digital Delights) fab goodies!

Wow things have changed a bit since I was last here, I am now a Senior Designer for Delightful challenges using Wendy's fab goodies every week. Which I absolutely love doing!!

Anyhoos on to my creation. I have always wanted to have a go at making a teabag folded Christmas tree & I thought it would be good to show you all as well. They turn out really pretty & you can make them as big or as small as you like. I did try & take pictures to show you how I made mine, but I would have ended up downloading a gazzillion photo's when I could just link you to a YouTube video!!


To make my card I used
'Sparkle & Magic' digi papers by Digital Delights
'Candy Cane' accessories by Digital Delights
'Icicle' die cut by Marianne D
'tumbled glass & milled lavender' distress inks
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
'Snowflake' embossing folder
Everything else my stash


Thank you so much for stopping by today
huge hugs Shell xx

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments on "Hostess Monday With Shell!"

Elena on July 22, 2013 at 6:36 AM said...

Wow! It's so cute! I love it!

wendy hall on July 22, 2013 at 9:12 AM said...

This is super cute Shell :)
Hugs
Wendy