Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hostess Monday with Lisa


Hi Everyone!
Happy Monday!

I'm Lisa, the Design Teams Coordinator and one of the Senior Designers.  Over the years Wendy and I have become close friends and I absolutely LOVE working with her and being part of Digital Delights!

  One of the many things I love about Digital Delights Stamps is that Wendy creates Background Scenes, Accessories, Digital Papers and Sentiment Sets to match most of her illustrations.

Since we are celebrating Christmas in July, I created a Diorama Card using main characters along with accessories, a background and sentiment.

Here's a look at the layers:
Back:
Middle:
 View from the top:
These are the stamps I used to create this card:
 Caroling Petey and Polly (colored)Caroling Petey and Polly
Carolers Accessories Set (colored)Carolers Accessories Set
 Church Accessories Set (colored)Church Accessories Set
 Winter background (colored)Winter background
Caroling sentiments set

For a fun and easy tutorial on how to make Dioramas:
 
Thank You so much for joining me today!
Happy Crafting!

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments on "Hostess Monday with Lisa"

Marg on July 15, 2013 at 2:15 AM said...

Wonderful creation & I shall be popping over to not only get instructions on how to make the card, but to follow your blog too.
I am amazed at such detail & the time gone into make this must be hours not minutes.
{{{hugs}}}
Marg B
www.craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

Kelly Lloyd on July 15, 2013 at 2:31 AM said...

Wow this looks fantastic, a brilliant scene
Hugs kelly

Creative M on July 15, 2013 at 10:34 AM said...

A Fabulous Creation...I am still stunned!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

wendy hall on July 15, 2013 at 10:48 AM said...

This is absolutely stunning Lis!
Hugs
Wendy

Scrappy Scatty on July 15, 2013 at 10:52 AM said...

fantastic Lisa I Love it xx

Maryann Laursen on July 16, 2013 at 12:50 AM said...

WAUW what an amazing card here Lisa. It looks soooooooo awesome, and I just love, how the background is build up in all these layers here. Fantastic masterpiece, and a real keepsake to those, who´s sooo lucky to reciever something like this.
I absolutely LOVE it.