Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Guest Designer | Ria


 Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday

 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!! Ria has spoiled us with 2 wonderful cards!
Welcome
Hi,
My name is Ria van Son, I live in a small town in The Netherlands with my hubby (this year we will celebrate 30 years together) and I am a SAHM to Seven our 6 year old English Cocker spaniel who is a handfull of trouble hahahaha guess that is why she picked me as her mommy guess she felt that I was up to no good to if I get the chance ;) hehehehe

I love playing with my stamps and papers and if I get the chance I am up in my purple craftroom ALL DAY :) I was jumping up and down when I saw I won the GDT spot, as my other addiction is to play challenges :) I like to try to play as much as possible. And it is so much fun to see that you won :)  Thanks girls for having me as your guest designer. It is a joy to colour these cuties.

hugs Ria

Product used
Flower power Daisy
Flower Power Daisy

Happy Birthday to a little lady Sentiment
Happy Birthday Little Lady

  Thanks so much for joining us this week Ria!!!!!

 

3 comments on "Guest Designer | Ria"

wendy hall on July 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM said...

This is absolutely adorable Ria:)
Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Sandra H on July 10, 2013 at 2:04 PM said...

Oh this is so beautiful the image is just so adorable as is the layout too x

Creative M on July 10, 2013 at 3:29 PM said...

Simply ADORABLE!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥