Followers

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Guest Designer | Marianne


 Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday


 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week!
Welcome
Marianne from 


I live in Norwich and have loved making things ever since I can remember.  I used to embroider and do cross stitch but since discovering cardmaking in May 2006 no longer do any sewing.  I never knew a hobby could be so addictive.  I have also been scrapbooking since early 2008.
My favourite technique is stamping.   I use Copics for colouring.  I also love die-cutting with my Big Shot and Grand Calibur. I was a member of the Crafter's Companion Design Team for 2 years, making cards for TV shows. I stepped down to concentrate on making cards to sell at craft fairs. I make card samples and am a DT member of various challenge blogs. I love to participate in challenges and blog daily.

hugs Marianne


Product used

  Thanks so much for joining us this week Marianne!!!!!


3 comments on "Guest Designer | Marianne"

wendy hall on July 17, 2013 at 9:09 AM said...

Just adorable. Thanks for being our GDT this week
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Sandra H on July 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM said...

Oh my goodness Marianne your card is absolutely beautiful xx

Marianne's Craftroom on July 18, 2013 at 2:49 AM said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to be a guest designer