Followers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Guest Designer | Donna




Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week!
Welcome
Donna from 



"I live in Western Australia, I've been happily married since 1978, have two sons, one married, and twin grandchildren born in March 2013.  I love all types of craft, from Cake Decorating to Decorative Painting; my current passion is card making, which I do whenever I get a spare minute!  I particularly love digi images for their flexibility, affordability, availability and the fact that they take up no space in my craft room!"

Product used
Flower power basket of Daisies
Flower power basket of Daisies
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Donna!!!!!


2 comments on "Guest Designer | Donna"

wendy hall on July 24, 2013 at 8:11 AM said...

Adorable and magnificent coloring! Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Cynthia on July 24, 2013 at 11:14 AM said...

I love the image itself. Your coloring is wonderful. I really like the design and your choice of papers. Wonderful card.