Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hostess Monday with Larelyn


 
Hello and welcome to Hostess Monday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
 
I'm Larelyn, Senior Designer for the Delightful Challenges blog.  I've been a design team member for a little over two years (how crafty time does fly!) and began sharing creating the posts with Leslie Rahye in February.  I love, love, love Wendy's delightful images.  Her characters, especially, hold a special place in my designing heart.  I love seeing them show up for different occasions, just so much fun!!  Pippin Mouse is one of my all-time favorites so I decided to use him for today's project.
 
 

This is a "C"fold card.  It's a new design for me and it was fun to make. I watched a video by Lizzy on  That Craft Place Inspiration Blog to learn how to cut the card base.  I used Spellbinders dies for the "C" and the mats for the image.  The ribbon is my own hand died crinkle ribbon.  The butterfly (another Spellbinders die) sits on a bow made of Crafter's Floss.  The flower is from several  Martha Stewart punches and the sentiment tag is also a Spellbinders die.  The paper is Authentique.
 
Here are the Digital Delights products I used:
 
Cappuccino Pippin
Cappuccino Pippin
 
Ice Cream Sentiments Set
Ice Cream Sentiments Set
 
Thanks for stopping by today. 
I'd love to have you visit me to see even more projects using the wonderful images from
Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
 
Handmade From My Heart
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Larelyn"

Sandra H on July 1, 2013 at 3:36 AM said...

Gorgeous card and fab image too x

wendy hall on July 1, 2013 at 8:11 AM said...

Love it Larelyn :)
Hugs
Wendy