Followers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Hostess Monday with Katie!


Happy Monday Everyone!
It's Senior Designer Katie from Both Sides of the Paper here to get your week off to a great start with my Hostess Monday slot!
Now it is offically Summer, although here in Texas it has been feeling that way for a while now, I thought you may enjoy a little Summer Sunshine!

This card features the adorable Ice Cream Roxy and I think she has the right idea with her Ice Cream and her parasol to keep her cool.

And I would like to take you back to last Summer and share another favorite of mine, Hula Halina!
No matter where you are in the world I hope I brought a little sunshine into your life today and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Katie
Photobucket


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Katie!"

wendy hall on June 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM said...

Fabulous Katie:)
They are both adorable!
Hugs
Wendy