Followers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Hostess Monday | Leslie-Rahye


Happy Hostess Monday everyone! Leslie-Rahye here to share with you this fun card using Flower Power Basket of Daisies. I have been creating with Wendy for 2 years now and I LOVE her digital images and papers. Just when I think  she has created my favorite line, she makes something else that is more inspiring and exciting to design with! It is a pleasure to be allowed to create for Digital Delights and I am thankful for this opportunity every day!
Each year I make goals for myself in all aspects of my life and try to see those goals through to the end of the year. This year I decided to follow Ali Edward's "one little word" as an over all theme to those goals. I chose the word "bloom" for my "one little word" and Wendy's Flower Power girls are perfect for my card making! I hope you enjoy my card!

I colored my project with my new favorite markers--Spectrum Noir and enhanced my card with white dollar store flowers that I colored to match my project! I keep all sizes and styles of white flowers just for that purpose...they can be easily colored with inks, stains, markers, mists...you name it. The look of your project is complete when your embellishments match flawlessly! 

For this Project 
Flower power basket of Daisies
Flower Power Basket of Daisies

Thank you for looking!

1 comments on "Hostess Monday | Leslie-Rahye"

wendy hall on June 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM said...

This is lovely Les :)
Hugs
Wendy