Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Guest Designer | Tracy


 Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday

 
 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
Welcome 

Hi! I'm Tracy MacDonald. I have been crafting in one form or another my entire life, but became a serious paper crafter in 2009. I started creating mini scrap albums and posting them along with tutorials on YouTube. Then a friend invited me to join her new card challenge and I was hooked on cards. I don't have a single style so you never know what you'll see when you visit my blog. I've been married to my best friend for almost 28 years and we have a beautiful daughter. It's taken them a while to understand my hobby and I take a lot of flack about my crafty messes but that's okay. A big thanks to Delightful Challenges for asking me to be a guest designer for them. Happy crafting everyone!

Product used

Ice cream Roxy
Ice cream Roxy

Ice Cream Sentiments Set
Ice Cream Sentiments Set
  Thanks so much for joining us this week Tracy!!!!!

 


3 comments on "Guest Designer | Tracy"

Ros Crawford on June 19, 2013 at 5:46 AM said...

Well done Tracy!! One of the most talented ladies in Blogland!

wendy hall on June 19, 2013 at 10:24 AM said...

Lovely work Tracy!
Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

leslierahye strickland on June 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM said...

super cute! I love your project!

leslierahye