Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

GDT | Beverly


 Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday

 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This week's Guest Designer is.....

Beverly from Artsy Stamper

I have loved creating with paper and color all of my life. Even as a child I made clothes for my paper dolls by tracing their flat bodies and adding my own designs. My primitive way of shading in my coloring books was by tracing the outside of the figures with a darker color. I am inspired by the colors of nature, where nothing is truly gray, but filled with color if we will look through our artistic eye. I am a paper craft artist with a background in plein aire painting and watercolor. I like to teach and love to learn. My home is in Florida, where I live with my husband George and my two cats, Nick and Tinker.

Product used
Flower set
Flower set
Summer of Smiles sentiment set
Summer of Smiles sentiment set
  Thanks so much for joining us this week Beverly!!!!!

 

1 comments on "GDT | Beverly"

Wink Weingart on June 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM said...

Love your card Bev. The shading is beautiful. I completely enjoy following your blog.
Hugs, Linda