Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hostess Monday with Brook


 Hi there!  It's Brook here as your Hostess this week.  If you've seen any of my DT projects you probably know how much I love the pre-colored digis available in the Digital Delights store.  They are perfect for when you want to give something that is homemade without having to spend a lot of time coloring.  


Today I'm sharing a composition book that I altered.  I used this Ellie the Elephant (colored) digi, and it was such a quick and easy project.  I was able to use some paper scraps from my stash, then add the ribbon, button, twine, flowers, and rhinestones.  It was really so much fun to put together, plus these make great gifts. 

Just like so many of the digis at Digital Delights you can get this image uncolored as well.




Well, I hope you have enjoyed my project and check out these wonderful pre-colored digis.  They are a wonderful way to give a handmade gift when you don't have a lot of time to spend coloring.  

Thank you all for taking the time to stop by and I have you have a wonderful week!

Hugz,
Brook



1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Brook"

wendy hall on May 13, 2013 at 9:51 AM said...

Fabulous post and book Brook!!
Hugs
Wendy