Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Guest Designer | Linda


 Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday

 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This week's Guest Designer is.....

Linda  from Linda's Stamping Blog
I have been stamping for over 7 years. I was a scrapbooker that got invited to a SU party and that was the beginning for me. I discovered all the different stamp and digi companies and started making cards. I discovered Copic Markers a couple of years ago and really love using them. I am so happy to be invited to be a Guest Designer for Digital Delights. Thank you for this fun opportunity.
Products used
Rockin Rob
Rockin' Rob
  Thanks so much for joining us this week Linda!!!!

 

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Linda"

wendy hall on May 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM said...

This is fabulous Linda!~
Thanks for being our GDT this week
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)