Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Guest Designer | Laine


 Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday

 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This week's Guest Designer is.....
 

Laine from Dream Laine
Hi there! I have turned into a compulsive card maker over the last few years. 
My children have grown and left the nest, which is now littered with a delicious mix of crafting goodies.

I am so delighted to have been given this opportunity to be GDT for Digital Delights and have so enjoyed working with Pressie Jossie, she is so cute.
Thank you so much.
Laine
xx
Products used
Pressie Josie
Pressie Josie
  Thanks so much for joining us this week Laine!!!!

 

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Laine"

wendy hall on May 15, 2013 at 9:33 AM said...

This is beautiful Laine!
Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)