Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Guest Designer | Birgit


 Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday

 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This week's Guest Designer is.....

Birgit from Cards R Fun
My name is Birgit Johansson and I live in Sweden with my family. I am mega excited to be Guest Designer for Digital Delights, what an amazing opportunity to having a play with these gorgeous images! I have been crafting all my life but my addiction to stamping and blogging started in 2010. I love all types of Papercrafting and I often try new techniques but I suppose you can say my mostly style is vintage/romantic. I am so happy to joining the talented ladies of the Digital Delights Design Team this week, and to share my card with you!

Hugs, Birgit.


Products used
Conductor Colin
Conductor Colin
Keeping in touch sentiment set
Keeping in Touch Sentiment Set
  Thanks so much for joining us this week Birgit!!!!!

 

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Birgit"

wendy hall on May 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM said...

This is stunning Birgit!! Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sandra H on May 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM said...

"WOW" Your card and image is stunning x