Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Tutorial | Tag Card



Hi everyone it is time for Tuesday Tutorial!!  
Today I am sharing this easy to make and fun to embellish Tag Card! It is a great gift idea for teachers, graduates, friends and family! It has a place for 4 different tags that could hold inspiration, notes of encouragement, gift cards, photos, poems!
 I hope you enjoy my tutorial!

For this project
Flower power Daffy (colored)
Flower power Daffy


Flower power Rosie (colored)
Flower power Rosie

Flower power Daisy (colored)
Flower power Daisy

Spring sentiments set - Click Image to Close
Spring sentiments set

Check out the how-to video on our Tutorial Blog or here
Christine will be back next week with another exciting tutorial!
 

4 comments on "Tuesday Tutorial | Tag Card"

wendy hall on April 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM said...

This is a great technique LeslieRahye
Hugs
Wendy

Creative M on April 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM said...

Very CUTE!!Amazing!!
I emailed you about being last weeks winner.I hope that you received my email.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

leslie rahye on April 9, 2013 at 4:03 PM said...

Hi Migdalia! Thanks for the kind comments! I passed along your address! I hope you enjoy your prize!
leslierahye

Sassy Raggedy on April 10, 2013 at 9:42 PM said...

Wonderful tutorial and I love this creation...joann sassy raggedy