Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Tuesday Tutorial | Mini Folded Bag


Hi everyone it is time for Tuesday Tutorial!!  
Today I am filling in for Christine and sharing this super cute folded mini bag--inspired by several pinterest links. To make creating this project simpler for me, I created a folding pattern PDF that can be downloaded from my dropbox!
This is perfect for all sorts of applications and would be great as party favors, teacher gifts and little surprises!
 I hope you enjoy my tutorial!
For this project

Check out the how-to video on our Tutorial Blog or here

Christine will be back next week with another exciting tutorial!

2 comments on "Tuesday Tutorial | Mini Folded Bag"

Tammy Ortiz on April 30, 2013 at 4:13 AM said...

so super cute
Love this image

Hugs Tammy Owner Of Tammy Scrappin Corner
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com

wendy hall on April 30, 2013 at 9:12 AM said...

This is absolutely adorable Leslie:)
Hugs
Wendy