Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hotess Monday with "Sassy Raggedy"


Happy Monday Everyone!!!
 
It's "Sassy Raggedy" here with you today as your "Hostess" for the week. Today I 
am going to share with you my card using so many die-cuts!!!  I love all the die-cuts
out there . While I was working on my card, my neighbor popped in and was just so
thrilled with the image that she asked if she could buy it when I was finished.  The only
thing she asked to change was if I could make it a little more whimsical.
 
 
So, this is what I came up with.  I am using "Rainy day Dilly" and a sentiment
from the "Spring Sentiment Set at Digital Delights!

Rainy Day Dilly
 

Spring sentiments set
 
 
 I think this must be whimsical because my neighbor loved it!  As you can see I used a lot of die-cuts
on my project.  From the wonderful mats for the image and sentiment to the umbrella's, clouds and 
corner dies...But I also went a step further and added the teardrop looking pieces left over from the
corner dies as my raindrops!
 
I also added the die-cuts to the inside as well!!!  So save those pieces of little leftovers from 
your dies - you never know when you can use them. 

I hope I have inspired you in some way with my card for today.  I love my die-cuts and they 
are super fun to use with all the wonderful images here at Digital Delights.
Until next time.....Have fun crafting everyone!!!  Oh, and by the way - boy was my 
neighbor surprised when I just gave her the card!  Happy Smiles...
Sassy Raggedy aka Joann
 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments on "Hotess Monday with "Sassy Raggedy""

wendy hall on April 8, 2013 at 8:12 AM said...

Super adorable Joann!
Hugs
Wendy