Followers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Guest Designer | Nick


 Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday

 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This week's Guest Designer is.....

Nick from Nick's Scrap Shack
Hi, my name is Helene but I call myself Nick in the scrapbooking cyber world. Nick is what my hubby calls me. I have two peeps (3 and 5) and they are the sunshine in my life.  I live in Askeby, Sweden. Askeby is a small village (just outside Linköping) out in the country.
I have been scrapbooking since 2006 and I'm totally hooked!  I enjoy creating layouts, cards, matchboxes and mini albums. I love to colour images of all kind and I collect paper!!
I am a designer for my local scrapbooking shop here in Linköping. I also design for Digi Darla and two challenge blogs called Crafty Catz and Brown Sugar. I love finding new techniques and being inspired by all of you! That´s why I love my blog run. Hopefully I can provide some inspiration back to you as my way to say thanks.
Hugs Nick
 
Products used
Hula Halina
Hula Halina
  Thanks so much for joining us this week Nick!!!!

 


 

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Nick"

wendy hall on April 24, 2013 at 9:43 AM said...

Just beautiful!
Thanks for being our GDT this week!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Helene Siermans on April 25, 2013 at 5:48 AM said...

I loved to create with this cute stamp.