Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Guest Designer | Karen


Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday
 
 
I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This week's Guest Designer is.....
“First I have to say this – Hello, my name is Karen Christensen (aka: busybusyhoneybee and/or Karen C) and I am a stampaholic! Okay, now you say “hello Karen”! I have been a stampaholic for many years now. If I am not creating cards I’m looking at things wondering what I could do with it on a card. The reason I'm called busybusyhoneybee is because I can't sit still. I have to keep busy!    Aside from stamping I work a full-time day job, perform weddings as an ordained (on-line) minister, and act part-time on our local scenic train. I have three kids ages 23, 19 and 13. I have a dog, cat, bird and fish. I've spent almost 21 years with my best friend/husband. Who can ask for anything me? Me! I get to be a guest for Digital Delights!"

Products used
 
Feel better sentiment set - Click Image to Close
Feel better sentiments
 
Poor luvvy - Click Image to Close
Poor Luvvy
 
Thanks so much for joining us this week Karen!!!!


 

3 comments on "Guest Designer | Karen"

wendy hall on April 10, 2013 at 7:56 AM said...

Just adorable Karen, thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Creative M on April 10, 2013 at 10:45 AM said...

TOTALLY Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Sassy Raggedy on April 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM said...

Wonderful card Karen. Thanks for being our Guest Designer...joann sassy raggedy