Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Guest Designer | Dawn


 Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday
 I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This week's Guest Designer is.....

Dawn from LilyPinkScraps
I currently live in New Jersey in a little town called Boonton with my hubby - we're only an hour from New York to the east and the Pennsylvania state line to the west . We moved here 4 years ago from Cambridge, England and will probably be heading back over the ocean within the next few years or so. It was never intended to be a permanent move but we need some more time over here to fit in all the road trips we have planned!
I am on the Copics DT team for The Outlawz and am also a DT member for The Octopode Factory and Eclectic Ellapu - I design digis for Can You Digi It and for my Etsy shop, along with my super talented hubby who does some amazing digital art drawings of cars and bikes (yes, I'm highly biased!!).
Products used
Bucky
Bucky
  Thanks so much for joining us this week Dawn!!!!

 

3 comments on "Guest Designer | Dawn"

ScrappyKsue on May 1, 2013 at 7:22 AM said...

This is so stinkin Ka-yute!!!

wendy hall on May 1, 2013 at 9:22 AM said...

This is sooooooo adorable:)
Thanks for being our GDT this week
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Creative M on May 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM said...

Simply Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥