Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Guest Designer | Cat


Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday

I am so delighted to welcome a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This week's Guest Designer is.....
“I live in southern Minnesota with my hubby and our fur herd. I've been crafting all my life and started stamping after attending a Stampin' Up party in the mid 90's. When I'm not working to earn money for kitty supplies, I'm busy in my craft room. I love the versatility of using digital images and Digital Delights has some of the sweetest I've found. I'm thrilled to be a Guest Designer for such an awesome blog.
Products used
Piggy Topper
piggy topper
Thanks so much for joining us this week Cat!!!!


 

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Cat"

wendy hall on April 3, 2013 at 8:53 AM said...

Oh this is adorable Cat!! Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)