Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Tuesday Tutorial | Happy Glitterific Birthday To ME!


Hi everyone it is time for Tuesday Tutorial!!  
Today is my birthday and I'm sharing with you two of my favorite things [well three if you include the Birthday Josie stamps!] : Spectrum Noir Markers and GLITTER!!! In learning about my new markers I came across this technique of coloring on glitter and wanted to share it with you! I hope you enjoy my technique tutorial!


For this project
Check out the how-to video on our Tutorial Blog or here

Christine will be back next week with another exciting tutorial!




2 comments on "Tuesday Tutorial | Happy Glitterific Birthday To ME!"

wendy hall on March 26, 2013 at 8:17 AM said...

How fun is this and a very Happy Birthday to you Leslie!!
Hugs
Wendy

Sandra H on March 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM said...

Totally stunning x