Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hostess Monday with Joey...


Hiya Everyone, 
Hope you are all doing ok, Its my turn (Joey)  to Host over here on the Digital Delights Blog, thanks for popping by :) We Love working with Wendy's Fantastic Digis, you can view them all in the Shop HERE, and boy will you be spoilt for choice!!!
Today I have used one of my new faves :)
Flower Power Daffy
Isnt she adorable!!!
I always get asked for number cards, so I am working on a stock of them and I find that the Digital Delights Images are perfect!!! 
I coloured her up with copics and mounted her using 3d foam onto a nestie, these are my fave papers so far this year, they are called a Mother's Love, the colours are fab! the heart, ribbon and pearls from my stash!

I hope you like what I have shown you today, and I look forward to seeing your creations using this gorgeous girlie!
Have a GREAT Monday
Joey
x x x

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Joey..."

Creative M on March 11, 2013 at 7:32 AM said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS!!

wendy hall on March 11, 2013 at 8:53 AM said...

Just stunning Joey:)
Hugs
Wendy