Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Guest Designer | Sheena


Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday
 
 
I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....
Sheena from Sshhh.. . Creations!

 
Hello! My name is Sheena and I'm from Northern Ireland.
I've always enjoyed being a bit crafty but it wasn't until my sister was getting married in 2006 that I discovered the world of card making. I joined a crafty forum in early 2008 and learned about rubber stamping from some lovely crafty friends, who I was lucky enough to get to meet last year! I've learned so much from them over the years. I carried on from there and later in 2008 I started my blog Sshhh... Creations! I have gained so much inspiration from blogging and learned even more, including about digi stamps which is one of my new obsessions!
I am lucky enough to currently be a member of 3 design teams - Alphabet Challenge Blog, Creative Card Crew and Eclectic Ellapu. I love being part of the teams and the challenge it is to myself to try new things and be ready for them!
I was so thrilled and grateful to be chosen to be a guest designer for Digital Delights and loved all of their images. I hope you like what I did with "Flower Power Daffy" and the "Mother's Day" sentiment.
Hugs and kisses, Sheena.

Products used
  Thanks so much for joining us this week Sheena!!!!
 

3 comments on "Guest Designer | Sheena"

wendy hall on March 13, 2013 at 9:41 AM said...

Just beautiful Sheena, thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Creative M on March 13, 2013 at 10:40 AM said...

Absolutely DARLING!!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Sassy Raggedy on March 13, 2013 at 9:52 PM said...

Just lovely Sheena...I love the colors..joann sassy raggedy