Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Guest Designer | Shea


Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday


I am so delighted to share with you to welcome back a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....

“I am a retired SAHW with a wonderful, VERY craft-tolerant husband and two grown children. I have many hobbies and have been crafting in one form or another for my entire life; however, I discovered paper arts a little over a year ago and most of my hobbies have fallen by the wayside since then. It’s an obsession of which I can’t get enough, and I devote as much of my time to it as possible. I have determined that I don’t have a particular “style,” unless you count lots of layers, textures and color as a style as I love everything from shabby chic to “Steampunk Lite.” The only thing I don’t do is CAS (Clean and Simple) – it’s got to be lots of stuff or why bother? Crafting, particularly paper crafts and altered art, makes it possible for me to tell my friends that “I don’t have time to go back to work!” I don’t understand women who don’t have hobbies and have discovered that I am in good company when I discovered blogging and all the wonderful, inspirational blogs out there, including the talented DT for Delightful Challenges and Digital Delights by Louby Loo, from whom I take much inspiration each week! Cheers!

Products used
Flower power Rosie
Flower Power Rosie
Thanks so much for joining us this week Shea!!!!


 

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Shea"

wendy hall on March 27, 2013 at 8:56 AM said...

Beautiful work Shea.
Thanks for being our GDT this week
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)