Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Guest Designer | Rina


Hi everyone and welcome to our Guest Designer Wednesday
 
 
I am so delighted to share with you a fantastic Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....

 My name is Marina but I just go by "Rina" now. I started scrapbooking when my children were small and 2 years ago was introduced to Ebay and my scrapbooking skills really began to evolve as I saw what other artists were doing. Card making has also become a passion. When I was just scrapbooking I thought a card was to small of an area to work with but was I ever wrong! I have dedicated one room in my house to be my scraproom and most people who stop by say it looks more like a craft store. I am very proud of it and love getting new goodies and stocking them away for when I need them. Last year I met and married the love of my life and he is 100% supportive of my scrapping addiction! I am having the most fun and I hope you will follow and enjoy my work and my blog. Rina
Products used
Cupcake Josie
Thanks so much for joining us this week Rina!!!!

 

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Rina"

wendy hall on March 20, 2013 at 8:41 AM said...

Just adorable Rina,
Thanks for being our GDT this week
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Sassy Raggedy on March 20, 2013 at 3:52 PM said...

Lovely Rina, how wonderful the colors are and I love all the girly effects...Great job...joann sassy raggedy