Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Guest Designer | Pat K


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....

My first venture into paper crafting was scrapbooking. My layouts would take days to complete but when I discovered card making, it opened up a whole new world of colouring…and they only take hours to finish. I love colouring with my copics, usually at our kitchen table, even though I have a fully stocked craft room. The kitchen, as they say, is the heart of the home and I’m too nosey to be left out of anything! I love collecting paper….then am reluctant to cut into it! I love digital stamps because they’re quick and easy and don’t take up any storage space in my room. I still buy rubber stamps but only if they are not available as digis. The owner of my not-so-local scrapbook store convinced me to start a blog a little over a year ago. I've had the good fortune to be on several design teams, past and present and am having a wonderful time, meeting new people who I now refer to as my friends. I’m constantly inspired by the talented artists I meet every day. 
Hugs, Pat K.

Products used
Color my world set

Color my world set

  Thanks so much for joining us this week Pat!!!!
 

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Pat K"

wendy hall on March 6, 2013 at 9:17 AM said...

Just beautiful Pat!
Hugs
Wendy

Creative M on March 6, 2013 at 4:38 PM said...

A darling card!Sweet image!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia