Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Are you ready for Easter


Hi guys
Our designer Bonnie has come up with this adorable easter set!! Enjoy!!
 
I have an idea that can be super quick and fun! Easter baskets and Easter S'more Peeps. I am using Easter Paquali from Digital Delights..and guess what?

The digital image, Easter Pasquali is the Digital Delight's March Bargain..and a super deal for $1 and if you don't feel like coloring there is a Easter Pasquali colored image as well for $1.10.

I did color mine and that is what you will see in this post. Here is the complete idea:
What i did:
I purchased two tin buckets from Super Target, some bunny Peeps, graham crackers, and small Hershey bars. I had card "sleeves" in my stash to use to hold the "s'more" Easter surprises.

Next i colored large images 4" tall (or whatever size you want to make them to fit your bucket/basket). I actually cut out the images in an oval shape because i didn't have the right size die! Then i used a Spellbinders scallop to mat the oval image. I punched a few glitter stars for the "boy" basket and added a flower and a bow to the "girl's" basket.
Using a smaller image i typed out the "recipe" for making a s'more using a peep. I cut the "recipe" out using a die and then matted it in pink or blue as shown. I stapled the patterned paper to the top of the peep smore back and foam dotted the "recipe".

I think my grandchildren will be surprised when they receive this Easter basket. And thinking about it, it has a Vintage look that i love!!

Here are "s'more" pictures for you to see:
 
 
What a fabulous and fun Easter gift!!
Thanks for allowing us to share this with everyone Bonnie!
 
Stay tuned for our Hostess Monday tomorrow!
 
Photobucket

2 comments on "Are you ready for Easter"

Sandra H on March 24, 2013 at 5:06 AM said...

Awwww wow they are so cute!! x

Creative M on March 24, 2013 at 7:41 PM said...

Adorable!!I want one...LOL
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia