Followers

Monday, February 18, 2013

Tuesday Tutorial Double Zig Zag Card


 Hi everyone it is Tuesday again and time for another tutorial.
Last week Leslie and a great tutorial and table decor. Go to the Digital Delights You Tube Channel to see it.
This week we are going to try our hand at a
Double Zig Zag Card.

Items used for this tutorial is

February Cupcake Set
  
Click here to go to You Tube
 
More exciting news today!!
We have another fantastic designer joining our Delightful Challenges DT!!
 
Welcome Karen
 

Karen - Designer

I'm a stay at home wife and mother of five wonderful children.
I began crafting 6 years ago (feels like a lifetime ago really.. I can't imaging living without my crafting anymore!) and I quickly migrated from decoupage to stamping - and from there it was a natural addiction (sorry I meant progression!) to digital. I adore digital everything.... cut files, papers, sentiments, digis... they're INSTANT.. no waiting for the postie.. and finding somewhere to stash everything. Smiles.
I love that you can merge, resize, flip... etc etc etc... so so versatile and so me!
Visit Karen at her blog Krafty Karens
 
Hope you enjoy the tutorial and come back next week to see another tutorial.
 
Photobucket

4 comments on "Tuesday Tutorial Double Zig Zag Card"

happyscrapper on February 19, 2013 at 5:58 AM said...

Welcome Karen to a great Dt.
Hugz,
Christine

Larelyn on February 19, 2013 at 2:23 PM said...

So happy to have you on board - Welcome Karen!!!!
Hugs,
Larelyn

Elena on February 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM said...

it's so cute!!

Creative M on February 19, 2013 at 4:55 PM said...

This is the SWEETEST card EVER!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia