Followers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hostess Monday with Nancy - Calendar


Hi everyone!  
This is NancyD and I have the pleasure of being the Monday Hostess today. I want to show you a year long calendar using a side-step card base.  I made it for my husband so it does not have much bling!
This calendar works for the whole year and comes with a
variety of images, days and months.
 
I started with the basic elements of a side-step card.
I cut slits in the Spellbinder die cuts so that the images and the months would slip into the slots.
 
I printed and colored all the images and used Distress Tea Dye to  color the edges of the images, days and months.
 
I used jewelers "O" rings to hold the days in place. They can be flipped over for each new day.
I used some of my favorite Digital Delights images for this calendar project:
Birthday Cake Josh, Kiss Me PasqualiChompers colored,
Daisy FlowerSailor SimonScrubbie Ted
Mr. GnomeDazzling SuePumpkin Kiddles,
Fall GirlCaroling Polly
Hope you enjoyed my calendar tutorial and will try one of your own.  You may visit my blog Crafting Passions to see more details and photos.

Hugs
Nancy

3 comments on "Hostess Monday with Nancy - Calendar"

happyscrapper on February 25, 2013 at 8:38 AM said...

Fabulous calender. Love all the colored digis for each month.
Hugz,
Christine

wendy hall on February 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM said...

Absolutely adorable Nancy!! Great idea:)
Hugs
Wendy

Cazzy on February 25, 2013 at 6:20 PM said...

That is fantastic, what a great idea! I have been trying to think how to do a calendar that isn't too boring.