Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Guest Designer | Dee


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....


Dee from deesdesigns

Hi, I’m Dee of deesdesigns and I love making cards. What started out as a way to use up those bit of papers leftover from my scrapbooking pages has turned into a new found creative outlet. I have been married 30+ years to my wonderful husband, Bruce. We have two married children that have blessed us with five grandchildren. My family means everything to me. I feel blessed that my entire family lives within 15 miles of each other and we try to get together every Sunday so I can try out new recipes I found on Pinterest.
I use both rubber and digital stamps but I prefer to use digital stamps as I LOVE the versatility they provide me from resizing, flipping, not to mention digital masking. My coloring media of choice is copics, I started out purchasing ten pens and fell in love with them; my collection continues to grow as try to imitate all of the fabulous artists out there. I do own many rubber stamps but for some reason at the least opportune moment I’ll smudge or smear just where I don’t want it. Although I have to admit some of my favorite cards are those where I’ve had to fix a problem! I’m thrilled to be this week’s guest designer – I hope you enjoy my creations!
Dee


 Digital Delights store
Easter Daisy

 Thanks so much for joining us this week Dee!!!!!


 

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Dee"

deesdesigns on February 13, 2013 at 7:29 AM said...

Thank You so much for asking me to be this week's Guest Designer. I had so much fun making this card to share with you. I wanted to get a jump start on a couple of Easter cards and this darling image reminds me of my grand-daughter so much - LOVE IT! Dee

wendy hall on February 13, 2013 at 7:44 AM said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dee, thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com