Followers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Guest Designer | Cheryl


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....
Cheryl from Ink Up

Hello! My name is Cheryl. You can find me at Ink Up. I've been married to Lamar for 13 years, and am a SAHM to our 8-year old daughter. I've been involved in some type of craft since I was 5 years old: sewing, knitting, crochet, quilting, counted needlework, jewelry making, bookmaking (a maker of books, not a bookie!)...well, you get the idea. The only crafts I encountered that I purposely avoided were macrame, tatting, and scrapbooking. Yes, scrapbooking! But, 2 years ago, I was making blank books and looking for ways to decorate the covers, when I came across the world of cardmaking. I never even got that book cover decorated. I immediately started learning everything I could about papercrafting, and before I knew it, I was up to my elbows in stamps, ink, paper, and dies, and loving every second of it. I love all styles of cards, but I tend to do a lot of distressing and often make shabby or grungy cards, so I was especially thrilled when Leslie asked me to be a Guest Designer. It was so much fun coloring little Cupcake Josie, and I certainly couldn't make her grungy! I hope you enjoy seeing what I came up with for her. ~Hugs, Cheryl 

Products used
Cupcake Josie
Cupcake Josie
 
Happy Birthday to a little lady Sentiment
Little lady sentiment
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Cheryl!!!!
 

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Cheryl"

wendy hall on February 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM said...

Absolutely adorable Cheryl,
Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

grandmabonnie on February 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM said...

Cheryl, is one awesome designer..i love her work!