Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Guest Designer | Aussie aNNie


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....

Aussie aNNie from Memories to Keep

I live in a hot part of New South Wales in  Australia, am full time carer for the last 13 months of  my 100 year old dad who lives with hubby and I. Am a registered nurse, have three children and three grandchildren.
I love all sort of craft work, cards and scrapping in particular. On line craft stores make a fortune from me at the moment due to being home caring and unable to venture out into the shops...no I don’t save money this way, in fact I tend to spend more.
My interests are swimming, walking, entertaining friends when I can and giving to others in need. Landscaping and interior decorating are my forte as well.
My card was coloured with copic markers. Dots of glitter added to the image heart,  with little heart blings and a red ribbon and bow. The card and hearts were cut on  the silhouette cameo and the little roses were made and added.

Products used
Cupid Kiddles
Cupid Kiddles
Love is in the air sentiment set
Love is in the air sentiment set
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Aussie aNNie!!!!!


 

3 comments on "Guest Designer | Aussie aNNie"

Maryann on February 20, 2013 at 3:04 AM said...

WOOT WOOT Annie, way to go here, Your card is so beautiful, but I never expected anything else from you, as all your work are hun. I love the deep red color here and it all fits soo well together.

wendy hall on February 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM said...

Absolutely adorable Annie.
Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Kraftychick on February 20, 2013 at 10:09 AM said...

Delightful card and the coloring is just gorgeous!! How wonderful for your FIL to have such a caring person in his life!

Kuddo's to you,
Jackie