Followers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Color my World and Meet our new designers


Hi guys
Hope you are having a superb weekend.
We have lots of fun new to share with you today.............
 
First I get to share these fantastic samples using our new "Color my World set" from some of our designers. They are fabulous!!!
 
Colour My World by Susan
 
Color my world set (colored)
Color my world set, also available uncolored
 
Colour my World by Joey
 
Colour My World 2 by Susan
 
Judith colour my world
 
Color Me Chelsea hand magnet
 
 Next I am thrilled to announce our new super talented designers who have joined our Delightful Challenges Design Team
Welcome ladies.........
 
Valerie - Designer
My name is Valérie ALLARD, more known under the pen name valou250809. I lived in Belgium just next to the big city of Chaleroi and in 40 kilometers from Brussels.
 
I have 5 children from 3 to 12 years old. I scrappe since 2006 and my style is the “Shabby Chic Style” but I know also how to create in a vintage style or C&S without any problem. I create a great deal of cards and of projects home decoration.
My blog La Feerie du Scrap
  
 Jackie - Designer
Hello! My name is Jackie. I am blessed to be a SAHM to five beautiful children and wife to a most loving and patient man. I started out scrapbooking in 2008, when my daughters’ began 4H. Since then, I have become passionate about all kinds of papercrafting. I began teaching a scrapbooking and mixed media class at our local homeschooling co-op two years ago and love every minute of it! I love to learn and pass that knowledge on to others. I am truly honored and thrilled to be a part of the Delightful challenges design team!
Visit Jackie at her blog Schoolin and Scrappin
 


Hazel (Didos- Designer)

"Hi Im Hazel (Didos) in blogland. I' ve been crafty all my life but seriously took it up about 5 years ago. Oh boy I didn't realise what a wonderful world I was stepping into!!! I love all sorts of crafting, especially colouring digi images in. Im excited to be on the Delightful challenges Design Team and Cant wait to play more with the images. I live on the East Coast of Scotland with my 2 Sons Jess the Kitty and Belle the Woof."
Visit Hazel at her blog Dido's Designs

Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow for our Hostess Monday.
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments on "Color my World and Meet our new designers"

Joann Burton on February 16, 2013 at 11:35 PM said...

Welcome to the team so wonderful to have all of you. joann sassy raggedy

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) on February 17, 2013 at 1:46 AM said...

A big welcome to you all look forward to working with you!! x