Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waterfall Card Tutorial



Hi everyone it is time for Tuesday Tutorial [on a Wednesday due to technical difficulties!] with leslierahye.
Today sharing with you a quick tutorial for a super easy waterfall card!



For this card

Monkey love

Love you this much monkey

Love me Digital Paper Pack

Love me accessories set

Love is in the air sentiment set




Check out the how-to video on our Tutorial Blog or here
Thank you for joining me!

Join me again later today when I share with you another fun project with the new Diddibots set!!
And of course join us next week--I can't wait to see what Christine shares with us next week!

2 comments on "Waterfall Card Tutorial"

Sandra H on January 16, 2013 at 9:23 AM said...

Great card!! x

wendy hall on January 16, 2013 at 9:38 AM said...

This is adorable Les:)
Hugs
Wendy