Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Meet the Diddibots!!


I believe these are quite possibly the cutest little Digital Robots that I've ever seen! They come as a set with a "You're Invited" Sentiment. I think they would be super for all sorts of Party supplies--invites, cupcake toppers, and favors--but I also thought they'd be perfect for Valentines for your favorite techie or even done up for Halloween scrapbook pages if your little one went as a robot!
I hope you enjoy my projects!
I added the Love Me paper Handmade Washi Tape to this tag, along with Robin's nest mini dew drops, Crystal Lacquer and ribbon.


For this card I added Robin's nest mini dew drops, Crystal Lacquer and GLITTER along with the Love Me Digi Paper for a Valentine for my sweetie!

Diddibot set (colored) - Click Image to Close

0 comments on "Meet the Diddibots!!"