Followers

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hostess Monday with Patricia


Chickie 2013

 
Welcome everyone to Hostess Monday for Digital Delights bu Louby Loo. This week I have a chance to do a project and share it with everyone. This little guy is called CHICK BOX and he is just adorable.
Chickie 2013 back
Chick Box is a SVG Delightful Cut file. Of course I have to add my touches.
 
 
Chickie 2013 left side
Here are the side views of this little guy.
 
Chickie 2013 right side
These are the supplies I used to make him just adorable.
 
Chickie 2013 1 Supplies
First I printed him out on my printer. With colored card stock. I do not think I show the wiggle eyes here.
 
Chickie 2013 2 papers
I scored, cut and glued the box.
 
Chickie 2013 3 box
Cut out all the pieces.
 
Chickie 2013 4 cut everything out
Then I decided I wanted to distress the edges.
 
Chickie 2013 5 distress thing
Thought he might look cute with some Faux stitching.
 
Chickie 2013 6 add faux stitching
So them I start putting him together and adding the feathers. All the directions comes with the file. It would be nice to see what you could do with your little Chick Box.
 
Chickie 2013 7 start putting together
You can fill him with anything. I didn't have any candy or Easter stuff so I filled him with some flowers.
 
Chickie 2013 with flowers 1 2013
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful week everyone.
PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Patricia"

wendy hall on January 14, 2013 at 7:22 AM said...

Soooooooooooo cute Pat :)
Hugs
Wendy

happyscrapper on January 14, 2013 at 8:38 AM said...

Thanks for the inspiration. A great spring flower holder.
Hugz,
Christine