Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hostess Monday with Doreen


so please be gentle with me..
I thought I would share with you how I colour the grass in my images….I start with three colours  Tea Green-Forest Green-Pear Green,
starting with pear green I just flick upwards with my marker,

I then go in with forest green still flicking up
 
 Finally finish with Tea Green filling all white spaces.
 
In this photo I have filled in the sky with chalk and used a spellbinder die
to cut an oval
 
And this is my finished card.I do hope you like it.xxx

Supplies used

 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugz
Doreen

3 comments on "Hostess Monday with Doreen"

wendy hall on January 28, 2013 at 10:53 AM said...

Just gorgeous Doreen :)
Hugs
Wendy

Joann Burton on January 28, 2013 at 2:47 PM said...

Great tutorial on the grass Doreen. I think grass is one of the hardest things to do. Lovely coloring and card. Thanks so much. joann sassy raggedy

leslierahye strickland on January 29, 2013 at 7:59 PM said...

That is fabulous Doreen! Great Hostess Monday Post!