Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Guest Designer | Lynda


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....
 
My name is Lynda, I am happily married, and have 2 children, one is a Senior in high school, and recently I became a stay at home mom since the birth of my 2nd child last month.  She has been keeping me busy for sure, but I’m enjoying every aspect of having another child after 17 years.   I don’t have as much time for crafting these days, but I do manage to still find the time.  After all, crafting is my “down time”… I would be lost without it!  I’m so thankful for my blog, and my Design Teams, they are like family to me.  You can check out more of my work by visiting www.LyndasScrappyPlace.blogspot.com
Most of my crafting is done for my DT work, and occasionally just for fun, but I was so honored to have been chosen to be a Guest for Digital Delights!  I truly had tons of fun creating with this adorable little monkey, One of Digital Delights newest releases, called “I Love You This Much”.  He definitely is a little monkey in every sense of the word, don’t you think?  I just love him!
Buy them here at
 Digital Delights store
Love you this much monkey
Love you this much monkey
Love is in the air sentiment set
Love is in the air sentiments
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Lynda!!!!!

 

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Lynda"

wendy hall on January 30, 2013 at 8:40 AM said...

Just gorgeous Lynda,
Thanks for being our GDT this week
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Ambition on January 31, 2013 at 5:37 AM said...

Ambition has but one reward for all: A little power, a little transient fame; A grave to rest in, and a fading name photography