Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bonus Tutorial | Homemade Washi Tape




Happy Wednesday everyone! I wanted to share with you the promised BONUS tutorial on how to make your own washi tape with Wendy's amazing Digital Paper Packs! Check out how simple it really is!


for this tutorial:
Love me Digital Paper Pack

4 comments on "Bonus Tutorial | Homemade Washi Tape"

wendy hall on January 23, 2013 at 9:44 AM said...

Great idea Les:)
Hugs
Wendy

Patricia St Martin on January 23, 2013 at 11:36 AM said...

This is awesome and what a great idea. Washi tape is expenses! i do have to try this. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Patricia

Dedra Shahan on January 23, 2013 at 11:58 AM said...

Thanks Wendy!
So glad you love it Patricia! It's super easy to do and I LOVE that I have another Digital Delights layer to add to my creations! :)

~leslierahye

happyscrapper on January 23, 2013 at 6:10 PM said...

Great Leslie. I will have to try.