Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday Tutorial | Desk Calendar



Hi everyone it is time for another Tuesday Tutorial with leslierahye.
Today sharing with you a quick tutorial for a desk top calendar for the new year! 


For this card
Totally Tartan Digital Paper pack
Totally Tartan Digital Paper pack
Pressie Josie
Pressie Josie

Check out the how-to video on our Tutorial Blog or here
Thank you for joining me!
I can't wait to see what Christine shares with us next week!



2 comments on "Tuesday Tutorial | Desk Calendar"

happyscrapper on December 18, 2012 at 6:00 AM said...

Lelsie this wonderful. I will have to make one for my
Sewing area at work. Hope Wendy will fix the calenders for us.
Hugz,
Christine

wendy hall on December 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM said...

Awesome Les:) I need one of these!
Hugs
Wendy