Followers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hostess Monday


 
Hello Everyone.  Welcome to Hostess Monday. 
It's Larelyn, from Handmade from My Heart, and the Delightful Challenges design team, here to share a few quick holiday ideas.
 
I recently purchased a Pazzles Inspiration cutter so now I can use Wendy's SVG Delightful Cuts as well as her fabulous digital images.  I made two projects today using SVG files and digital papers from the Mistletoe Paper Pack.
 
My first project is the Christmas Cracker SVG Cut file.  I love these fun holiday boxes and this was so easy to cut and assemble. 
 
Then I made a Christmas card using the Elf Boot Card SVG Cut file.  The sentiment is from
 
My final project uses one of Wendy's adorable Christmas digital stamps from the Chimney Santa Set. This image and sentiment just makes me giggle. I thought this was the perfect image for a pedestal card.  I hope you can tell that I tried to replicate a rooftop for the sentiment mat.   I created Santa's fur by using my heat gun on the applied Liquid Applique.  The snow is Stickles Frosted Lace.
 
It's been my pleasure sharing these holiday projects with you.  I'm so excited to be able to use SVG Cut files now along with the digital images that are always such a delight to color.
Wishing you a lovely holiday season.  See you at Delightful Challenges!
 
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

2 comments on "Hostess Monday"

Sandra H on December 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM said...

Goodness me these are absolutely amazing so beautifully produced x

wendy hall on December 10, 2012 at 9:53 AM said...

These are just gorgeous Larelyn:)
Hugs
Wendy