Followers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hostess Monday Christine


Hostess Monday
 
Hi everyone, I hope everything is going alright with you today.  Today is my first time I have done a Hostess Monday Project.  I have combined it with a video tutorial using the the new
 
 Christmas Tree Box Hand Cut File
 
Christmas Tree Box Hand Cutting file
 
Click here to go to You Tube to see tutorial on the Christmas Tree Box
 
 
 I used the ChristmasTree Box to make this delightful Christmas Scene.  I decorated my tree with glitter glue of various colors.  I used the following stamps to make my scene Caroling Pete And Polly, and Christmas Kids.  The digital paper I used was Totally Tartan Digital Paper Pack.  I colored my stamps with colored pencils.  I made a square to place my tree and carolers on.  I made little stands so my little guys will stand up.  I used a sizzix die to make my snow mounds around my carolers and decorator.
  
Caroling Petey and Polly
Caroling Pete And Polly
 
Christmas Kids Set
Christmas Kids Set
 
Totally Tartan Digital Paper pack
Totally Tartan Digital Paper Pack
 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Christine
 

1 comments on "Hostess Monday Christine"

wendy hall on December 17, 2012 at 9:12 AM said...

Absolutely beautifull Christine!
Hugs
Wendy