Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Guest Designer | Shea


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....
Shea from Glitter & Bonbons


"I am a retired SAHW with a wonderful, VERY craft-tolerant husband and two grown children. I have many hobbies - I love to bake, garden, knit, crochet, machine embroider, make elaborate Christmas ornaments, mosaic and play in paper, glue and glitter, the latter of which I only discovered in January of this year; however, the bug has bitten me hard, and most of my hobbies have fallen by the wayside in favor of making cards. I can't get enough and devote as much of my spare time to it as possible. I am thrilled and honored to be featured on Digital Delights, who I have only discovered recently as I dip my toes into the waters of digi stamping (I’m not proficient yet, but I’m working on it!) My project features a tutorial I learned on this site, the Easel Card with Drawer by Christine Garner. Her instructions were perfect every step of the way. Thank you, Digital Delights!"

Shea

 Digital Delights store
Winter bird
Winter Bird
Warm winter wishes sentiment
Warm Winter Wishes
 Thanks so much for joining us this week Shea!!!!!

 

3 comments on "Guest Designer | Shea"

happyscrapper on December 19, 2012 at 5:17 AM said...

Shea this is beautiful. This little Easel Card Drawer can be used so many ways. Thanks for being a fan of Digital Delights By Louby Loo.
Hugz,
Christine

wendy hall on December 19, 2012 at 9:09 AM said...

This is stunning Shea! Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Annie C on December 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM said...

Love your easel drawer card, Shea! As always, your work is exceptional!