Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bonus Tutorial | Origami Star Ornaments



 Happy Wednesday! Today I'm sharing with you a bonus tutorial highlighting the FABULOUS digital paper packs from Digital Delights by Louby Loo
For this tutorial:
Mistletoe Christmas Digital Paper Pack
Mistletoe Christmas Digital Paper Pack
Sparkle and magic digital paper pack
Sparkle & Magic Digital Paper Pack
Totally Tartan Digital Paper pack
Totally Tartan Digital Paper Pack

Thank you for looking!  I hope you enjoyed your bonus tutorial~

3 comments on "Bonus Tutorial | Origami Star Ornaments"

happyscrapper on December 12, 2012 at 4:56 AM said...

I love these Leslie. I am going to make some of these.
Hugz
Christine

wendy hall on December 12, 2012 at 8:47 AM said...

These are beautiful Leslie:)
Hugs
Wendy

Patricia St Martin on December 13, 2012 at 12:07 AM said...

Leslie, Just love your star ornaments. I'm going to have to make some. TFS!
Hugs, Patricia