Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Welcome Doreen


Hi guys and a very happy Sunday.
It certainly is for us as we have another new and super talented lady joining our Delightful Challenges team. Please welcome Doreen
 
Hi my name is Doreen and I live at home in Sheffield in the UK with my husband Tommy. We have three grown up children and two grandchildren. I am now retired from work and the spare time I found I had, made me look around for a hobby. I have been card making for about three years and absolutely love it! Promarkers are my favourite colouring medium. I am really into paper crafts of any sort but love making cards.
Visit Doreen at her blog to see her fabulous work!
We also have some extra creations from our DT this week
Ski Snowie by Larelyn
Larelyn used:
Snowy set (colored)
Snowie set
Have a fabulously crafty day and see you tomorrow for Hostess Monday
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments on "Welcome Doreen"

Sandra H on November 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM said...

Doreen this is fantastic well done!! x

downrightcrafty on November 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM said...

fabulous shape and gorgeous papers so beautiful
Hugs Kate xx