Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Special Packaging


Hello everyone.  It's Lawren here to share a cute little project with you.  As the holiday season approaches, I am always on the lookout for new and clever ways to package handmade gifts I make.  I think I am obsessed with packaging.
 
I wanted to make something that incorporated a holiday ornament, showcased the image I used, Ornament Joey and create special packaging for my handmade gift.  I think I accomplished all three.
 

An ornament shaped gift box...who wouldn't be impressed receiving this little gift?
I hope I've inspired you to create special packaging for your handmade gifts as well. 
Click here to purchase ornament Joey
Ornament Joey (colored)
 
Hugs
Lawren

1 comments on "Special Packaging"

wendy hall on November 5, 2012 at 8:04 AM said...

Totally adorable Lawren
Hugs
Wendy